Summary of the information:
- Race package pickup will be at the Prince Albert National Park Waskesiu Lake Community Hall (map) on Saturday, August 6th 11:00am-5:30pm and race morning 6:45-7:15am.
- Carbo Supper: On Saturday 6:00-7:45pm. All individual entrants get a free meal ticket and tickets can be purchased at the package pickup.
- Kids race 2pm
- Race morning: There is no parking at the community hall parking lot – pack at the Main Beach Parking Lot and walk to Transition Area. Body marking will be at the community hall starting at 6:45am. Timing ship is in your race package – do not lose it!
- Pancake breakfast for spectators on Sunday morning, sponsored by Waskesiu Chamber of Commerce and starts after the swim.
- Volunteers please report to the Community Hall Saturday 12-5 or Sunday morning at 7am for your assignment, ask for Roy Fremont. You get a shirt, free lunch and name in for a grand prize for one lucky volunteer.
Race starts at 8:00 am on Sunday, August 13th.