There has been a delay in opening registration for 2018’s race on August 12, 2018. The projected registration date for individuals is now February 1st. Team registration is still planned for April 15, 2018. Stay tuned!
The 36th Annual Frank Dunn Triathlon on August 13, 2017 had perfect weather, maybe the best yet!
Men’s Winner: James Horner (Saskatoon) – 2:56:06
Swim – 0:23:44, Bike – 1:39:19, Run – 0:53:04
Women’s Winner: Christina Charles, Prince Albert 2:58:13
Swim – 0:22:41, Bike – 1:45:51, Run – 0:49:41
Team Winner: Team BMC 3:05:10
Swim – 0:22:24, Bike – 1:51:31, Run – 0:51:16
2017 Frank Dunn Individual Results Updated (PDF)
2017 Frank Dunn Team Results Updated (PDF)
The race numbers are now available! See them here!
Here are the race numbers for registered individuals and teams:
Summary of the information:
- Race package pickup will be at the Prince Albert National Park Waskesiu Lake Community Hall (map) on Saturday, August 6th 11:00am-5:30pm and race morning 6:45-7:15am.
- Carbo Supper: On Saturday 6:00-7:45pm. All individual entrants get a free meal ticket and tickets can be purchased at the package pickup.
- Kids race 2pm
- Race morning: There is no parking at the community hall parking lot – pack at the Main Beach Parking Lot and walk to Transition Area. Body marking will be at the community hall starting at 6:45am. Timing ship is in your race package – do not lose it!
- Pancake breakfast for spectators on Sunday morning, sponsored by Waskesiu Chamber of Commerce and starts after the swim.
- Volunteers please report to the Community Hall Saturday 12-5 or Sunday morning at 7am for your assignment, ask for Roy Fremont. You get a shirt, free lunch and name in for a grand prize for one lucky volunteer.
Race starts at 8:00 am on Sunday, August 13th.
Saturday, August 12th at 2:00pm
Registration is from 12:30-1:30pm at the Waskesiu Community Hall (map).
|6-8 year olds||50m||500m|
|9-10 year olds||100m||1000m|
|11-12 year olds||200m||2000m|
There is no cost for the race, but each participant must obtain Saskatchewan Triathlon Association Corporation (STAC) membership, either a seasons pass or the one-day insurance ($10).
Team Registration is sold out! Team registration begins on April 15th each year and usually sells out within 6 weeks. At this time, there are still individual entries available. Take plunge andÂ Register Now!
Team Registration opens on April 15, 2017. There are limited spots for the team registration, so register as soon as possible!
Early bird pricing until January 31, 2017: $125
Regular pricing: $150
Limit: 200 individual registrations
Team Registration opens on April 15, 2017